PSV & HGV actuator repairs
Gearbox ECU / actuator repair services
Rapid repairs on actuators/power packs/gearbox ECUs
When you rely on HGVs or PSVs for your business, you need reliable vehicles that will get you, your products or passengers safely from A to B – so you need to know you have somewhere to turn to if you require fast gearbox actuator repairs.
Also known as a power pack and what is essentially a gearbox ECU, actuators are the ‘brain’ of your gearbox, controlling things through shift changes.
If you’re experiencing any of these common faults, we can provide efficient diagnosis and actuator repair services with a swift turnaround and super-fast shipping:
- Air leaks
- Gearbox ECU errors
- Gear selection problems
- Stuck in neutral/no drive
Genuine WABCO actuator repairs
We only use genuine OEM parts for our actuator repair services, and have invested in up-to-date diagnostic tools and equipment for ZF ASTRONIC and I-SHIFT Volvo/Renault gearboxes – with all repairs carrying a six month warranty for your peace of mind.
We also provide repair and reconditioning services for transmissions and differentials, covering all major HGV and PSV manufacturers:
- Euroricambi (authorised official distributor, dealer approved)
- Eaton/Fuller (authorised official distributor, dealer approved)
- CEI (authorised official distributor, dealer approved)
- Meritor (authorised official distributor, dealer approved)
- ZF (authorised official distributor, dealer approved)
Repairs while-u-wait and service exchange units
If you need to get back on the road urgently, just call ahead and we’ll do our best to carry out your actuator/power pack repair on the same day, giving you the option to wait and take it straight back to your depot.
For an even faster solution we also offer service exchange units, with over 200 assemblies always in stock with items suitable for DAF, MAN, Renault, Volvo and Iveco Commercial and PSV vehicles.
Repairs can mean saving up to 40% from service exchange price
Save up to 70% on differential parts against OE prices
Our gearbox actuator repair process
- Free, no-obligation quote – contact our friendly team and we’ll provide a quote based on your requirements at competitive prices, with no hidden costs.
- Receive & diagnose actuator – bring or ship your unit to us and we’ll start testing straight away, ensuring a speedy diagnosis so we can get on with the repairs.
- Repair/rebuild/replace – with our extensive stock of spare parts , our mechanics will repair your actuator/gearbox ECU within 24-36 hours to get you moving again.
- Warranty – our PSV and HGV gearbox actuator repair services come with a 6 month warranty or a 12 month warranty on our refurbished service exchange units.