PSV & HGV differential reconditioning specialists
Differential rebuilds or service exchange
Competitive pricing, reliable services, up to 70% savings
UTS bring over three decades of experience in PSV and HGV differential reconditioning services, working in line with our ISO9001 certification for your complete confidence.
A crunching, locking or whining gearbox doesn’t mean you need a new truck, coach or fleet vehicle – and it doesn’t even necessarily mean that you need a new gearbox. If you have an issue with your drive head, axle assembly or differential, reconditioning is often the best way to get moving and save money.
Here are some key benefits of choosing UTS for your differential rebuilds and replacements:
- On-site workshop with high volume parts stock
- Unit reconditioning in 24-36 hours
- Save 40% on repairs compared to service exchange
- Qualified, experienced mechanics
Differential rebuilds for a range of manufacturers
We’ve worked hard over the years to ensure that we can cater for our national and international clients, by building our knowledge of different manufacturer transmissions and component parts. Our differential specialists can cater for most client requirements, even vehicles that have been discontinued with hard-to-source parts.
Here’s a quick look at the manufacturers whose gearboxes we specialise in refurbishing:
- Euroricambi (authorised official distributor, dealer approved)
- Eaton/Fuller (authorised official distributor, dealer approved)
- CEI (authorised official distributor, dealer approved)
- Meritor (authorised official distributor, dealer approved)
- ZF (authorised official distributor, dealer approved)
OE and non-genuine differential parts
A differential, drive head or axle assembly overhaul doesn’t have to cost the earth. We carry both original parts and high quality non-OE components, giving you the option to make fantastic cost savings with no compromise on quality.
Repairs can mean saving up to 40% from service exchange price
Save up to 70% on differential parts against OE prices
Our PSV/HGV differential rebuild and reconditioning process
- Free, no-obligation quote – our differential specialists will ask all the relevant questions required to provide a clear quote for any rebuild or service exchange requirement.
- Receive & diagnose differential – if you need your vehicle straight back on the road, we can provide a completed assembly, or we’ll diagnose and repair your own item, fast.
- Repair/rebuild/replace – once our mechanics receive your item, they’ll check, refurbish, test and pack it ready for shipping straight back to you, all within 24-36 hours.
- Warranty – our PSV and HGV differential reconditioning and rebuild services come with a 6 month warranty on repairs or a 12 month warranty on service exchange units.