PSV & HGV gearbox servicing and reconditioning
Fully fitted workshop for all your gearbox and transmission servicing needs
If you rely on HGVs or PSVs to keep goods or clients moving, you need to ensure they’re fully operational at all times – and our high quality transmission, differentials and gearbox servicing will minimise any disruption to your business.
Our fully fitted workshop has been built to ensure a smooth, seamless process, allowing our HGV and PSV gearbox and transmission specialists to diagnose, service, rebuild and repair any problem on almost any vehicle.
Can’t wait for a repair?
While we offer rapid turnarounds on all servicing and repair projects, we appreciate that sometimes you have commitments that can’t wait.
When we’re not repairing or reconditioning items direct from client’s vehicles, we’re busy building fully refurbished assemblies for when waiting isn’t an option. With approximately 200 held in stock at all times, we can dispatch a service exchange unit to you straight away if needed – just drop us a line and let us know what you’re looking for.
The latest equipment and technology
Our mechanics are trained in all the latest techniques, with experience across all major HGV and PSV manufacturers.
We’ve also invested heavily in the best equipment and diagnostic tools, and carry a vast range of OE and non-genuine parts in stock at all times to facilitate the fastest repairs and rebuilds around. As soon as we take receipt of your item, our team will put it through a rigorous test, inspection and diagnosis procedure to identify the issue and ensure an accurate quote for the work.
Manufacturers we stock, supply and service
- Euroricambi (authorised official distributor, dealer approved)
- Eaton/Fuller (authorised official distributor, dealer approved)
- CEI (authorised official distributor, dealer approved)
- Meritor (authorised official distributor, dealer approved)
- ZF (authorised official distributor, dealer approved)
Diff, gearbox and transmission repairs in 24-36 hours
When you choose United Transmission Services, we promise full servicing and repair with 36 hours – often faster. If you’re not local to our workshop in Wakefield, West Yorkshire, we can arrange for our trusted logistics partners to collect/deliver anywhere in the UK or across the world.
- Free, no-obligation quote on all servicing, repairs and rebuilds
- Six month warranty on repairs and a 12 month warranty on service exchange units
- We hold a current ISO9001 quality management certification for your peace of mind